Friday afternoon I got home and noticed everything looked a little disheveled. When I went to my bathroom to change clothes, I opened the closet and noticed his gun safe was gone. That's when I started looking for all his "important" stuff and realized it was all gone.
Well, almost all of it. He left his family photo album, which I know meant a lot to him, so I'm not sure what to do about that. He also left a Weatherby 300 Mag rifle and a 410 Snakecharmer shotgun. Half his clothes are still here, too! I have no idea why it seems like he was in such a hurry.
My main problem is that he could have simply said, "Hey, I found an apartment and will be moving out next week," but he didn't. Instead, he stole away like a thief in the day and hid. I'm blocked on every phone line from calling him, he refuses to reply to emails, and I just that's a pussy-ass way to leave.
Oh, and he also stuck me with the all the bills that he ran up like crazy: my gas bill and electricity bill is sky-high because of his usage. But now I get to pay it.
So, that's what I've been dealing with. I've started drinking again, obviously, because it's the only way I can cope, and I'm climbing right back on that horse: I called an ex-fling from a before I met Tom and he came over and gave me a good romping. And Scott, the horrible, horrible ex I've written about before, is coming down this weekend. So yay for me and Valentine's Day Sex!
Yes, I am also aware that I am traveling down a self-destructive path, but it's okay for two reasons: 1) I'm settling back into my normal self, and 2) I have a psychiatric appointment on Monday! Look out, I'm a TICKING TIME BOMB!
.


I am sorry to hear about this but I agree with you that was a chickenshit way to move out. I would seel the guns to help pay the bills he ran up. My heart breaks for you. Good to know you have an appt. on Mon.
ReplyDeleteTake care and know that someone in the bloggy world is thinking about ya and wiehes the best for you!
Agreed....chicken shit....agreed....sell the guns. Oh, and change the locks. I wonder what he is REALY up to????
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you have to put up with all this crap. Life is such roller coaster ride. I don’t blame you for drinking, I would too. But don’t do anything stupid, like get a DUI or something. Hang in there and things will get better. You weren’t happy with him and now you can go out and find someone who is a better mate for you.
Hugs to you from your blogger friend!!
Girl, sorry you went through that. It really is cowardly to move out without warning and block you from contacting him.
ReplyDeleteListen...being alone isn't a bad thing. Been there, learned a lot from it, even enjoyed it. Clear your head and your heart before you jump into something else, just some friendly unasked-for advice. :)