- Am I the only person who has been thinking that "FTW" meant something way different than "for the win?" I mean, in my social circles, the people who had "FTW" tattooed on their knuckles weren't winning anything except prison time.
- I've come to realize that the actual process of falling in love is like a drug - I am so addicted to it...
- My friend G told me the other day that I have a colossal fear of too much commitment and I need to get over it. She told me that The Boy is a fantastic man and I need to just relax and let it happen and forget about everyone else.
- I took my Jeep mudding on Saturday night. There was a special Halloween trail ride going on at this off-road park and it was lots of fun. Messy, but fun.
- Many years ago, I worked with a guy who was a rapper on the weekends. He was trying to 'make it big,' and he used to sing with a band. He used to call me "shorty," which, of course, came out sounding like "shawty" in his ghetto ebonics. I wonder what ever happened to him.
- This week is "Red Ribbon Week" at school. Today, the teachers gave out silicone wristbands that say "My Choice...A Drug Free Life." One of my students tried to stretch it big enough to put it on his head. It didn't fit, but it did pull out a ton of his hair and he was very upset about it.
- I am totally broke. I don't get paid until the 1st. And I'm going out of town this weekend. Hopefully my direct deposit will hit soon.
- I am currently talking to Scott right now while typing. His voice is intoxicating and I really, really miss him, despite what my better judgment is telling me.
- He went to a drag race this weekend and won the contest for the fastest street car.
- I really, really miss being in the car industry. Before I went back to school, I was working in a machine shop and was learning how to build race motors. I went to the track every Friday night. I was building my own race car. I hung out with car people and got to work on cars at the track and learned so much. I SO miss that.
- I haven't had sex in over 2 months now. The Boy has no interest, we have no kind of intimacy, and I really can't live without it. I really want to try to make this work, but it just isn't going to.
- My job gives me a headache. Every day, by the end of the day, I have a stress-related headache, aspirin or no. It sucks. I'm fine over the weekends. But Monday...it all happens so quickly. I feel horrible.
.


No sex and you have a boyfriend? That blows my mind.
ReplyDeleteNo, absolutely FTW meant something totally different until the internet got hold of it. I used to be a biker chick, way back, so....
ReplyDeleteI haven't had sex in a looooong time either. Way more than 2 months. My ex-BF might have been gay. Not sure.
And I am with you on work. I get anxiety attacks, not headaches. It makes me all woogy to think about.
Damn. The worst is hearing about no sex in two months.
ReplyDeleteNo sex and you aren't even married yet? My sister married a guy like that. They're divorced now, and she's married to a guy who likes to have sex.
ReplyDeleteWhat is stopping you from going back to working with cars? Just curious. Life's too short to hate your job.