Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm hungry for something that will make me curl up in the corner and cry after eating. Create and describe in all of its delicious glory, your own BEST CUPCAKE EVER. What flavor, what icing, how do you decorate it? Do you eat slowly or fast?

My BEST CUPCAKE EVER would be muffin-sized, because I must have a little extra. Next, it would be made of fluffy cake but not like your typical cupcake - oh, no! - it would have a LAYER OF FROSTING, just like a real full-sized cake. The bottom layer would be chocolate and the top layer would be white. The frosting layer would be an intoxicating butter cream cheese frosting, kind of like what was on my (ack) wedding cake. The top frosting cap would be a lot more of the same, and there would be tiny chunks of Lindt chocolate on top.

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. A girl at work just brought in cupcakes. I had one and it was AMAZING. It was just a yellow cake mix so I couldn't figure out why it was so rich and moist. I asked her the secret. She put MAYONNAISE in it!! That's right mayonnaise. Sounds gross but it was really yummy.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Lay it on me...