Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Almost Speechless

I know I haven't been around. It seems like only one person has noticed, anyway. The only thing I can say is that I have about 15 drafts written, none of which I published. This has been such a miserable, tumultuous time in my life; I can't really put into words everything that sucks so badly right now.

I am currently pursuing a complaint with our local police department due to ongoing road rage incidents with a sergeant that works up the street from my job. We are, unfortunately, driving to work at the same time almost daily. He's been aggressive with his vehicle, words, and gestures and I'm not the only one - but I AM the only one willing to come forward. So that sucks, because I'm pretty sure nothing's going to change.

Things are fine with Troy. He quit his rig job and has been taking my advice about growing his business. He's finally letting me help and I think that, with some gentle prodding, we can get it into the thriving company it deserves to be.

We aren't going to be able to race this huge race over Easter weekend as we'd planned. There are many reasons - none of which are good. But that's how it is, I guess, and we'll just have to set our sights on moving forward and getting on with the next one.

I'm looking for a new house because I'm about to be foreclosed on. My grandfather is willing to step up and buy a house for me, which is the most generous and undeserved thing that could happen to me. After years of fighting with Wells Fargo and NationStar, jumping through all of their hoops, it looks like they finally won. They offered me a final modification offer, so I got it all signed, notarized, and sent back to them by the due date, and now they're trying to say they can't accept it because of THEIR internal error with an "audit" and "tracking." No attorney will help and I just don't know what to do. The whole thing is just too much to take. Because of my family situation, I have to move out of here before trying to short-sell the house. Long story best untold.

Work is still a pain in my ass. They've come off me a bit, but they're still trying to make my life a living hell and make it uncomfortable enough for me to not want to come back. Trust me - I don't WANT to go back - but I can't seem to find any leads for anything else. So, as long as I'm extended a contract again, which, by the looks of state law they'll have to, I'll be back in the same situation next year.

I actually need to go even now. I'm planning a car show with my car club and we have an organizational meeting halfway across town. At rush hour. Nice, huh?

I'll be back. I promise.
Photobucket

1 comment:

What's on your mind? Lay it on me...