Thursday, August 5, 2010

If you had to go back and re-live high school again, what one adult skill or piece of knowledge would you want to retain to be used in this "2nd time around"?

This is the hardest question ever. I've gone over this and over this in my head for years. I would probably just tell myself to wear a seatbelt. Stupid, right? I mean, there are a million other things I could say: don't use drugs, stick with studying no matter how hard it is, don't have sex with that guy, etc. The hardest thing I've had to deal with, that's had far-reaching effects is my TMJ. It causes headaches of migraine proportion. That happened because I went through the windshield of a car. The two wrecks I was in after that just made it worse, but if I had been wearing my seatbelt that first time, the following two wouldn't have been as damaging. Now, I have serious headaches, my teeth don't line up, my jaw gets stuck open at times, and it's just generally painful.

Yep, kiddos. That's my advice for y'all and for my time-machine self: Wear your seatbelt.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Lay it on me...