Thursday, August 5, 2010

Platonic date time! Name one person on the internets (who you don't already know in person) who you would like to take on a platonic date to get to know better. Who do you choose and what would you plan?

This is too hard. I would say @jurgen_nation because I think she's so incredibly interesting and passionate, but that almost seems creepy since she sent this question! @jtzl is someone I'd love to get to know, as is @gunsandtacos. For Anastacia, I'd like to pick a quiet lounge with comfy chairs and just talk and drink! With JT, I think accompanying our dogs on a dog park play date would be fun. I'd like to go to the range with Jay and catch lunch afterward at one of his favorite roach coaches.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? Lay it on me...